Dear High Point Home Owners,
As per our meeting on July 12th – we are forming five (5) committees and we would like volunteers. If you’re interested in participating – please contact me. Final membership decisions at the President’s discretion.
- Grievance Committee: Committee of five to help resolve homeowner complaints and disputes by educating violators in order to eliminate future complaints. This committee will also suggest process improvements to the Board of Trustees.
- Beautification Committee: Committee of five to explore ways to assist Building HOAs and Owners in their efforts to update and beautify their building exteriors and common areas.
- Events Committee: Committee of five to help create Activities and Events to unify the Community.
- Dog Park Committee: Committee of five to work with Montague Township to create a Dog Park for our Community dog owners.
- Investors Committee: Committee Filled.
Please send me an email if you’re interest and I’ll compile a list. Next Board Meeting is Saturday, August 3rd. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.